The main lodge is an experience reminiscent of a bygone era. Built on raised wooden platforms, with a spacious veranda, the lodge is luxuriously furnished in a classical Colonial African style. It is where you’ll come to have sundowners on the bar deck overlooking the river, relax with a book on one of the comfy couches, or sit around the fire in our slate boma chatting with fellow guests; all the while enjoying the genuine hospitality of our staff.
- Our facilities include a dining area furnished with Teak furniture and large tastefully decorated comfortable lounges that can be enjoyed in the ambience of such natural beauty.
- An indoor wooden bar, with large deck overlooking the river and majestic African wilderness, wildlife and prolific bird life create the perfect backdrop for sundowners, or freshly ground coffee in the morning.
- A TV Lounge equipped pool table and board games.
- Large spacious wooden decks and Boma Area create the perfect setting for fine dining experiences amidst picturesque surroundings.
- Conference in Nature in intimate conference facilities, equipped for a maximum of 18 delegates.
- Duma Manzi Eco Spa offers holistic treatments for total rejuvenation of mind, body and soul.
- The reception area and Outpost Curio Shop complete the main complex with its African ambience.
- Covered parking at Hilltop Reception.
- Internet and Fax access at an additional cost. Note: limited cellular phone reception.